Thursday, August 25, 2011

Blogging Again!

I wasn't entirely sure that blogging was for me until someone posted on my facebook wall that they actually enjoyed my blog.  I hope that one day I can give someone else a gift as special as that one was to me.  The end result is that I plan to keep at it.

One of the reasons I wasn't so sure that my words were important enough to try to reach people was that I didn't have a special topic that I was writing on, like kids or cooking or something like that, and I'm not sure how often I would keep reading a blog that bounced around from one topic to the next.  How important are my musings anyway?  But I have decided to persevere anyway, and perhaps a specialized topic like one of the above will reveal itself, and my blog can evolve.

Until then, I hope you will bear with me, and leave me some comments (I think I finally have the setting correct) so that I know what works and what doesn't!

So that reading this post isn't a complete waste of your time, I just learned that the appropriate phrase is "bear with me" when you want someone to show you a little patience because "bare with me" would be an invitation for them to undress with you.

A very important distinction, no?

1 comment:

  1. You have indeed given someone that kind of wonderful encouragement. Keep at it, and the words will come. They always do. Besides, you're too smart to stop now. : )

    ReplyDelete